Sunday, March 16, 2014

Jayam Was my Biggest Mistake in My Career : Heroine Sada

Sada She is a top actress with her debut film, she is also a glamorous heroine for a decade but she left from Tollywood screen long back. Sada the beauty of Kollywood and Tollywood is now in troubles with her career, Sada starred in Jayam and Aparichithudu in past that are her best in film career but they are the only best films for her. Sada in her recent interview said that doing Jayam film is biggest mistake of her career and if she is not worth of that film and that only movie changed her entire career. Sada said that her debut role is a cool classy movie where she is portrayed as a village girl and she had no chance to expose in her first movie. But later I took a chance of exposing myself on screen but people are not ready to accept my bold look and they rejected all my films. I tried many ways to come closer but nothing is going fine for me in industry at present. If I should talk about my sins in life then doing Jayam movie is my first and last sin of my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment