Saturday, March 22, 2014

Nithin's Heroine Hottest Habit

Adah Sharma Habit Heroines will have some special habits to overcome the stress and relax at their fun time, Samantha helps orphan kids , Tamanna does Yoga and Adah sharma to says that she will paint for her relaxation. Here is what she said about her artist skills. "I love the detailing in movies and I try reflecting that in my work, which also reflects my personality. Earlier, I used to paint on walls in my house, but now, I have moved on to painting on clothes, shoes and bags. In fact, I have been giving them away as gifts to my friends. One of my paintings is inspired from Men Are from Mars". "Women Are from Venus. Here, the frog and the fly are cast as man and woman respectively. The spider has dreams of becoming Spider-man and the rat wants to be Mickey Mouse. In another painting, I decided to face my fears and paint some blood, because I have haematophobia." Following her track Puri jaganath, Madhu shalini has the same habit of painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment