Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sunny Leone not Bothered about Men Looking at Her

Sunny Leone One of the beautiful sex-bomb actresses in Bollywood circuits, Sunny Leone has come down heavily on the way many women look at her in India. 'If exhibiting sexiness is your issue, then I'm not here to take your husbands way, but just to take Bollywood by a storm, she says. Being an actress who had a brief stint in adult industry in USA, there is a possibility that many men look at her like a sex-doll through their hungry eyes. Responding on this, Sunny said, 'I know that as I'm exhibiting more sexiness men will have all eyes on me. But I'm in a monogamous relation with my husband and have no time to look at any other male to get into bed. My husband too loves only me a lot and not in a relation with any other woman'. But still it is tough for Sunny to shoot in Bollywood with many men around and having their attention all over her. 'I'm not worried what these men do with my photos. During shoots I only mind my work and switch off all other things in the brain', she quips. Even producer Ekta Kapoor says that every man including her brother and mama, working with her production 'Ragini MMS 2' has their eyes on Sunny Leone, the lead actress of the film. Ekta says that Sunny is so lucky that all the men around her all flattered by her sexiness and everyone wants her. That's a complement folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment