Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Taapsee angry on Gossips about her affairs


Taapsee
Taapsee Tollywood beauty shifted her long living base from Tollywood to Kollywood and Bollywood and hopefully she is doing fine with her career in those both languages too. But she is even better in maintaining in news with various affairs and gossips with co stars.

Taapsee is linked with her co star from a Bollywood movie for a long time and later she is linked up with a Tamil star for few days, Surprisingly few also started gossiping that she is in date with an old director who is already married and had two children and she denied all those rumors.

Now she is freshly linked with Aarya and now she fires on media saying "How many will I date ? Whom all are left to add in my list ? I don't know who is spreading this but those are completely false affairs and if i spend some free time with my co stars it does not mean that I am in love with".

No comments:

Post a Comment