Thursday, February 27, 2014

i Never Said those Words - Kajal Agarwal

Kajal Agarwal As rumors are spreading faster than Kajal's popularity she want to make all air around her to be cleared and makes an interview to reveal all those facts behind her past and present. She mentions about her all rumors and mainly about her visit to temple which turned a big issue of South film industry. Here is what she said "Some of my cousins from the US, who had come down for the wedding, wanted to visit Tirupati, and I went to the temple along with my family. Sri Kalahasthi is just an hour from there, and we thought it would be good for us to go there as well. We went as a gang, and performed small poojas." She also adds "This has nothing to do with my characters in the film not being appreciated or that my films weren't doing well. I'm very happy that my sister got married to the guy she had been dating. And, I'm not desperate to get married. I'm happy where I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment